Sunday, February 15, 2009

Being an observer.........


Me as the observer always make me to think and questions myself about many things... Why there are people who are always being loved with everybody.....? Why things around them went right all the time...? Why they are so happy with their life? Seems like everyone that surrounds them will support them in everything that they do...... Why everyone likes them?

Then, i will start to compare myself with them.... It is not like i am not satisfied with my life but i am jealous with those people.... Aahhh.... Am i not kind enough? Am i not good enough? Am i rude? I really want to know what actually people think of me.... Honestly...

Being an observer obviously makes me fell jealous, sad, angry, worried and...........also being hurt. But i cant stop doing that....

1 comment: